Here at Evil Twin PR, we’re not ashamed to admit that we love our food and drink. So it makes sense that we do – and have done – a fair bit of work in the food, beverage, and hospitality industries.
What We Did
From strategic media and product launches, positioning businesses in front of key target markets, coordinating targeted sampling campaigns, and ongoing media relations, our clients have reached millions of their target market, and achieved national media coverage. Even our clients who only operate in one city have gained national attention!
We have done some great work with some fabulous clients in the food, FMCG and hospitality space including:
- Launching Uncle Tobys Puffs
- Launching Nestle Milkybar Milk & Cookies Big Rounds
- Smarties targeted campaign and activation work (aimed at mums)
- Lunch! trade shows in Melbourne & Sydney
- Fine Food Australia
- Dario D’Agostino & his restaurant ZaZa’s (Melbourne)
- Johnny Di Francesco & his restaurant 400Gradi (Melbourne)
- Campaign work for Brioche the Bakery (Sydney)
- Relaunching Madam Fling Flong (Sydney)